Teh Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read before posting in The Rant section.

5 posters

Go down

Read before posting in The Rant section. Empty Read before posting in The Rant section.

Post  Cherry Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 am

Posting in the rant section gets out of hand some times, so today I will be showing you how to make a succesful rant.

First of all, have evidence to back up your point. For example: My rant I made earlier about a forum game, I checked the actual forum first before I made the thread. Secondly, You should never rant about other members, especially for their post count or what bad things they have done, its a mod/admins job to find sufficient proof of the person not following the rules and warn/ban him. Also it just causes alot of flaming which is against the rules.

Make sure you know what you are talking about, and dont go off-topic if posting in someone elses rant. Fourthly, Make sure your spelling and grammer is understandable, also please make sense, whatever you write you might understand but Im sure some others wont. Also if you like the persons rant, dont just put "Good rant, I agree" Say why you agree and why you think its becoming out of hand too. However there are people that dont seem to understand the meaning of "Rant" and think its a place to spam, flame or trash talk, now if im correct these things we get you warned or banned.

Even though this is a Rant section, all comunity forum rules still apply, and should be followed!

Cherry.

Last edited by Cherry on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Cherry
Cherry
Casual Member
Casual Member

Post Points : 1178
Reputation Power : 3

Back to top Go down

Read before posting in The Rant section. Empty Re: Read before posting in The Rant section.

Post  SquishyHobo69 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 am

Great post Cherry, as always. The part about making sure you know what you are talking about is really needed because some people just rant about stupid things when they have no clue what they are going on about..
SquishyHobo69
Resident
Resident

Post Points : 302
Reputation Power : 7

Back to top Go down

Read before posting in The Rant section. Empty Re: Read before posting in The Rant section.

Post  Zeus Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 am

Great post, will clear somethings up for people posting in here Smile
Zeus
Zeus
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Post Points : 1188
Reputation Power : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 am

God wrote:Great post Cherry, as always. The part about making sure you know what you are talking about is really needed because some people just rant about stupid things when they have no clue what they are going on about..

Glad that you understand these tips that I have given.

Thanks Smile
Cherry
Cherry
Casual Member
Casual Member

Post Points : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post  Media Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:10 am

This is great nice way to put it!
Media
Media
Junior
Junior

Post Points : 9
Reputation Power : 0

http://    https://tehgaming.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  God Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 am

Great post Cherry!
God
God
Rated Awesome
Rated Awesome

Post Points : 2484

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down